Yea school has started talmage is in first grade and so far hates it. he thinks it is boring and long. I think maybe at school he does not mind it so much it is just when he gets home and is tired and hungry he get mad about it. he is started to get really good at reading all the sudden we have been struggling with it with him , But all the sudden he just seems to be getting it YEA.
Hayden on the other hand loves school he thinks it is brilliant and fun. He likes his class and his teachers and his favorite word is brilliant. before school started we took all the kids camping at the ward camp out where they had a great time playing with all the friends from church. we also were able to go hiking to donut falls and the kids did great they all walked the whole way even lilly.
Lilly will start school next week and she is very excited. right now she is in dance and loves it . she keeps asking when she gets to get on stage and do a dance again. She is a born entertainer. lilly is such a sweet girl every morning she gets up and says good morning mom and today she added today is a beautiful day I am so grateful for her sweet spirit in our home.
Sam is almost crawling he can sit by himself and has for about 3 weeks now. He is still the happiest baby. Except on certain occasions like today I had taken a shower and had a towel on my head and I looked at him and said HI cute baby and smiled and he looked at me and burst into tears full on crying . As soon as I took the towel off he calmed down and was my happy baby again.
I am so grateful for these great kids i love them all so much and will try to keep up on all they do more often so I will not forget all the great and funny things they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment