Sunday, July 27, 2008

hail and hell

We had a big summer storm last week and after if was done the streets were flooded and are corn which Erik had been trying to grow all year was flatten. The kids decided to go out and play on the tramp which was covered in hail. I told Hayden not to eat the hail, and he replied ' oh yea mom we don't want to eat the hail because it is all the people that are in hell hu mom". Not sure what to say I just had to laugh and say oh hayden it's not people you are eating its just frozen water. I am not sure he believed me and I am sure we will have to have many more conversation about the difference in hail and hell but at least we got a way cure story from it.


Lilly on the other hand just talks about how she wants a sister and how its not fair that tirah has a sister and brily her Friend has one. I had to explain that we are not having anymore babies but that her cousin tirah can be her sister and even better she won't have to share her clothes


Sam is the most smiley baby is the words we hear from everyone and it's true he is the happiest baby ever. He is always happy and smiley he just a his first gram cracker today at church Eriks idea, and he got himself and dad covered he had fun and I think erik realized that I was wright about not giving him crackers at church

Talmage has just been a good big brother ever time we leave and one of the kids are not with us he says where is so and so. He is always looking out for the other kids, Sam was sick last week with a ear infection, He had a fever and a stuffy nose talmage was all worried saying "should i go and get the humidifier for him ", and" Mom did you give him the medicine." He is such a good big brother

No comments: