today we have the chatwin family reunion . erik had to work so i took the kids by my self. it was not to hard untill talmage had a problem with the bathroom. I had to go help him in the boys bathroon at the park .. It had 1 bathroom with a stall and a urional on the outside. i was helping talmage whem some older man came in to go to the bathroom. I yelled to him that i was in there but he did not hear me and went pee .. then I heard him leave and another man came in I yelled again" i am in hear with my boy I need to leave" but he must not have heard be because he went to the bathroom as well. finly i told talmage to go cheeck and see if the man had left . Talmage told me he had so I left the bathroom only to find a man peeing so I just rushed talmage out and we left.
next time i guess i will have to yell louder
we have been craxy busy
lilly and hayden have finished preschool yea and they had a program which they did so good at . lilly is a born performer she is such a ham and hayden just likes to be in front of every one.
My friend allisan pointed out that hayden calls me momma which a have never noticed before but I thought i would journal it so i will remember that
sam rolled over for the first time 1 week ago he was laying on his back and i was working on the computer i looked back and he was on his stomach i thought did i put him on his stomach them i realized he rolled over. I was so excited i got the camera to record him and them he would not do it again. later that day the kids were watching him and he rolled from his back to his stomach and back again. he is getting so big we also fed him rice cereal for the first time 2 days ago and he loved it.
the family went camping this last week to palasades were we saw the manti pagaent the boys loved it lilly was tired so she did not enjoy it as much but they went fishing the next day with dad and had a great time.
erik was able to golf with crish stover which he was very happy about and we all were able to hang out on the beach and and play in the water. we were only there for one night but we had a great time being together as a family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment