Tuesday, June 3, 2008

our first blog

I have decided to start blogging because my kids are getting big so fast and i cannot keep up with my journals for them so if I do this I will be able to post A Little everyday and be able to keep if for them to remember the childhood since my memory in not good. Also this has spell check so they will be able to read what I wright.

something that I wanted to get down is every time lilly gets into the car with her Friend brily for school she always says to bri "you look pretty or you are beautiful she is such a sweet girl always trying to be so nice.

Talmage is ending his first year of school kindergarten and will starting first grade next year which I am happy and sad about I will miss having him home in the afternoons and it will be nice to have a little bread as well he is way ready to go all day it is just hard to have him grow up.. Talmage is trying to dig a hole in the back yard to find the hot lava in the earth he thinks it will take him two weeks

Hayden will be starting kindergarten he has his kindergarten roundup tonight and I am all ready sad my babies are getting big all at the same time.. he is way into bugs right now he keep finding bugs and trying to bring them into our house. I have to say bugs stay outside to bugs in the house. he is also our builder he loves to play with blocks to build things with

Sam is a happy baby he is so smiley and coo's all day long as long as he is fed and held he is happy he is starting to grab things and he also likes to suck on his thumb a little. we will see if he turns into a full thumb sucker or stays a binki baby

No comments: