skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Turpins at play
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
lillian dance
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Girls in my Garden
Theme for the girls' new rooms when we move to the house
14 years ago
Allred Times
Relay for Life
16 years ago
Our Family
16 years ago
macntater
SmileyTylee Bug
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(2)
kids loving each other
lillian dance
►
2010
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
About Me
Turpin
I am a stay at home mom if you count the fact I am in my car most of the day. Erik and I have been married for nine years. We have four great kids Talmage 9, Hayden 8, lilly 6, sam 3 mo. Erik works from our home and runs his own business.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment